In responding to a survey from your customer, you should know:
- Only your customer will have access to your response. No other users of Toxnot will be able to see your information.
- Toxnot will not disclose your information.
- Any substance information that you share can be marked as proprietary, hiding the CASRN and Chemical Name from your customer. Hazard, toxicology, and other non-identifying information will be visible to your customer and appear in their reports.
- Your data is stored encrypted, both at rest and in transit.
- Toxnot employees do not have administrative access to log in to your account and see your information.
When adding a substance to a request for data, you will enter the CASRN for your chemical. You will see an eye icon which can be clicked to designate a chemical as proprietary or undisclosed:
When you designate a chemical as proprietary, its CASRN and Chemical Name will not appear to your customer or show up in reports.
Instead, they will see the term "Proprietary":
However, they still see hazard data such as the rating BM-2 above which is useful for reporting purposes.
Substances that you do not designate as proprietary will appear in reports.
In a Health Product Declaration report including this proprietary substance, the chemical will appear as "Undisclosed":
LEED v4 Disclosure and Optimization Report
In a LEED v4 report including this proprietary substance, the chemical will appear as "Undisclosed":
In an ILFI Declare Label including this proprietary substance, the chemical will appear as "Undisclosed":
Do you have a question about the workflow or issues you've found?
Use the Intercom chat service in the bottom-right of your screen to connect to a Toxnot Customer Success Engineer, and we'll get back to you with the information or help you need.